Steve Luongo Designs
Celebrities love to be the first to discover something new and many are already wearing the latest fashions from Steve Luongo Designs. Steve Luongo has created something completely new. Truly limited edition “numbered” luxurious menswear. With only 20 shirts in each size this line is unique in the marketplace. Steve Luongo Designs is based entirely on the abstract art of world renowned musician Steve Luongo. Steve has spent his life performing with some of the biggest names in the music industry. He has also been creating his critically acclaimed art for decades. Now he has merged his artistic passions to create incredible wearable works of art.
· There are only 20 numbered shirts of each design in each size (Small-XXL).
· These limited-edition shirts are named, signed and numbered in the same fashion as a limited-edition art print. The art title, signature & edition number are embroidered in silver on the SLD’s signature blue inner yoke as well as the company’s mantra “Dream In Color” which is embroidered on the button plaquette.
· The buttons are engraved with Steve’s iconic signature which also appears on the luxurious cobalt gift box hand tied with a matching satin ribbon and magnetic closure.
· Each shirt is packaged with a color print of the original art on the shirt cardboard.
· Steve’s band mates and celebrity friends are already wearing his creations on stage. Eddie Money can be seen wearing Steve Luongo Designs in concert and on his new AXS-TV reality show Real Money. (See attached list of celebrities wearing SLD.)
Steve Luongo is an American drummer, producer and songwriter who spent his life touring the world with some of the biggest names in the music industry including members of The Who and AC/DC. His lifelong musical career began when he was a teenager and spans decades. Steve continues to compose for film and TV, perform in concert and record new music.
Steve has been creating works of art for as long as he has been playing music. His colorful and flowing abstract visual art has been displayed in galleries and is in collections worldwide. Steve’s art has been described by critics as rhythmic and musical.
As a fashion designer Steve based his collection on his original abstract art. His passion for rhythm and love of color are infused in this deeply personal fashion collection. Each garment is a unique artistic representation of Steve’s art and like his prints each piece is numbered making it a true limited-edition collectible.